1 Cup Of Coffee Can Keep You Away From Heart Diseases.
The relationship between heart and coffee is very close. When you want to talk to someone, or meeting someone special, you often say that let’s have a cup of coffee. But what we are going to tell you here is that coffee does not only bring hearts closer but also protects against heart diseases.
Drinking a cup of coffee during the day is extremely beneficial for your arteries. This keeps your arteries flexible. This reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart stroke.
According to the newsletter ‘Daily Mail’, the researchers tracked 485 people, whose age was between 65 and 100 years, to reach this conclusion and those who were suffering from heart diseases such as high blood pressure and depression.
For this research, scientists studied the people living on the island of Icaria in Greece. This island is called ‘land of long life’. A third of the population is 90 years old.
The research report states that due to depression there is stiffness in the arteries. This increases the risk of heart attack. Researcher leader Christina Cherry Suhu said that 56 percent of people consuming one or two cups of coffee have the healthiest arteries. By consuming coffee their blood ducts become flexible.
Coffee is actually very healthy for our body.
Coffee is rich in antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that nourish our skin and keeps us fit.
Here are the Benefits Of Having Coffee:
- People who drink coffee are smarter and feel less tired.
- People who are drinking less than five cups of coffee per day have a decreased risk of death from chronic illnesses like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and neurological diseases
- Coffee can help you to reduce weight. Do you know caffeine present in coffee is almost found in every fat burning supplement?
- A single cup of coffee contains:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
- Coffee may also protect you from Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Coffee can also fight depression and keeps you happy.
- Coffee drinkers have less chances of cancer.
- Coffee also reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Coffee also reduces the risk of skin cancer