Insurance Uncategorized

Looking for the best Health Insurance? SBI Health Insurance gets you the best offer.

Life is unpredictable. Anything could happen at any point of time. No one can predict the future. Most of us are so busy in our lifestyle and work that we don’t even get time to think about our health. When we fall ill or come across certain unexpected incidents then we regret that why we have not taken health insurance.

SBI Health Insurance

Today we have different health insurance programs available. Different private and government banks has come with the best health insurance plans for the people.

SBI Health Medical Insurance:

SBI General Health Insurance Overview:

SBI Health Insurance

SBI Health Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). It owns approximately 74% of the total capital and the remaining 26% of the IAG. State Bank of India is proud that during the year 2013-14, 1.5 million Saving Bank account holders of SBI General with State Bank of India were covered with Personal Accident Insurance.

SBI Health Insurance General Scheme has established its presence in nearly 14,000 branches of State Bank of India. SBI follows a very efficient distribution model covering General Bank Assurance, agency, and booking channel and retail direct channels. The current geographical coverage of the SBI General extends to 56 cities in India and is present in 350+ locations through satellite resources.

SBI has worked hard to make its presence in the whole world. SBI General is currently serving three major customer areas:

  1. RTE Segment (Personal and Family),
  2. Corporate Sector (Between Large Companies)
  3. and SME Segment.

SBI Medical Insurance Key Features:

SBI Health Insurance
  • Wide Coverage – From Rs.50,000 up to Rs.500,000
  • No medical test up to the age of 45 for people with no medical history
  • Family Floater benefit giving comprehensive protection to your family members under one single Policy
  • Flexible Plan Options–Metro Plan, Semi Metro Plan & Rest of India
  • Assured renewal
  • You can now renew your current Health Insurance Policy (any Insurer) with us
  • The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax Benefits are subject to change in tax laws)
  • Coverage of Pre and Post Hospitalisation Expenses – 30 days before and 60 days after the hospitalisation
  • Free Medical check-up for every 4 claim free years up to a maximum limit of Rs.2,500
  • “Add-on Covers available including removal of sub-limits on Room & ICU rent, Operation and Consultancy charges” after “Flexible Plan options…” point

SBI General Life Insurance Plan Option:

Benefit PlanTreatment Location A Mumbai & DelhiTreatment Location B Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad & HyderabadTreatment Location C Rest of India
Plan A (Mumbai & Delhi)100%100%100%
Plan B (Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad)80%100%100%
Plan C (Rest of India)70%80%100%
  • Plan A – 100% of the admissible claim amount for all Locations subject to the Policy termsand conditions.
  • Plan B – 100% of the admissible claim amount for Locations B and C, and 80% forLocation A subject to the Policy terms and conditions.
  • Plan C – 100% of the admissible claim amount for Locations C, 80% for Location B and70% for Location A subject to the Policy terms and conditions.
  • The percentage of amount shown in the above table is with respect to the admissibleclaim amount. The Company will make payments only after being satisfied, with the necessary bills and documents.

Hope You liked this article. Do Not Forget To Share It With Your Family and Friends. For more Updates, Stay Tuned!

naushin Ahmed
Naushin is a Content Strategist. She has been writing professionally since 2016. Mass Communication Graduate. Researcher, Social Media Marketer, Fashion Lover, Freelance Model and Traveller.
https://www.chaigossips.com
Advertisements

You May Also Like