Swine flu can even spread from keyboard and remote, know the name of the drug to avoid this virus.
Swine flu is once again spreading in the country, cases of swine flu are coming from different places of the country. Instead of getting afraid of this flu, it is necessary to know about its symptoms and take precautions.
Today we are going to tell you how swine flu spreads and how you can avoid it by taking care of small things.
The swine flu is a respiratory system related illness that is caused by a type of influenza virus. The virus is found in most pigs, which spreads it, hence it has been named swine flu. This virus is known as H1N1. These flu or viruses are more active around the monsoon. For the first time in 2009, the virus of the disease came in front of the world. These viruses were first detected in a person. After this, this virus had taken the form of an epidemic. Slowly, cases of this disease started to emerge from all over the world.
Signs of swine flu:
- Feeling cold
- Throat problems, cough
- Pain in the muscles
- Headache, feeling weakness etc. are the symptoms of this disease.
The difference between normal flu and swine flu virus:
Swine flu virus also has genetic material found in birds, pigs, and humans. Symptoms of common flu and swine flu are the same, but in swine flu, it is seen that cold does not go away easily.
These people need a strict avoidance:
People who suffer from chronic medical problems such as lung disease including asthma, especially those who have taken steroids in the last one year; Kidney’s chronic illness, liver disease, hypertension, diabetes, sickle-cell disease, other chronic diseases, and severe obesity. The immune system of pregnant women (immune system) is weak due to hormonal changes in the body. Particularly in the third phase of pregnancy i.e. 27 th to 40 th week they need to be more careful. At this time they are at risk of getting more contact with this virus.
Keep these things in mind:
- Strict cleanliness and caution should be taken as early symptoms of the flu, to avoid spreading of the disease.
- Whenever you cough or sneeze use a handkerchief or tissue paper.
- Throw the masks or tissue paper used to cover the face in the dustbin with lid.
- Wash the hand with soap and water in regular intervals.
- Avoid touching, hugging, or kissing especially when people are down with the cold.
- Contact your doctor as soon as you see the initial symptoms of the flu.
- If flu is detected then stay at home. Do not go to office, market or school.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with no washed hands.